It's a News day people and we brought you the news we wish to review! The team welcomes back DerbyGrrl and is glad she was not coughing on everyone. In the news this week we have some informative news, sad news, and some seriously What the Fuck kind of news. Let's get started:
- Joe Francis Loses Defamation lawsuit to Cali's Anti-SLAPP project
- Positive HIV test reported in industry, we cover a lot here folks. Check it out:
* The AIM process
* Industry PR stunts including Brazzers Safe Sex Campaign
* AHF feels the need to say SOMETHING
* Why you should not use Porn as a sex education tool
- Sex.com Sells for $13M, much to the shock of the SiN2.0 team.
- Bob Guccione, founder of Penthouse, passes away
- Man Arrested for Surfing Porn at Work. Let me add he was naked and he didn't work there.
- Air Sex Championships - think air guitar but but instead of fingering a guitar they are fingering, licking, and dry humping air!