This SiN2.0 podcast news break has been brought to you by the letter R, for Rant! The team is back at it again giving you their feelings on the new Facebook movie coming to a theater near you; as well as other hard hitting news:
- Pentagon Reopens Probe Into Employee Child Porn Purchases! An investigation that started in 2006, hushed in 2008, now re opened in 2010! Let's see what happens this probe around.
- ASACP Releases Social Media Best Practices! Learn ways to put up warnings on Age-restricted material. Can you say NSFW!
- Microsoft’s Windows Phone says no to adult content; before it is even released?
- Treasure Island's "Pirate Amnesty" is a success! They bring back a "classic" to combat piracy and make a killing in the long run!
- Reality Kings’ Insurer Says NO to Coverage. Someone should have told them insurance doesn't cover willful copyright infringement. Guess they should have talk to Jonathon Woolworth!
- Time Warner - Porn pays for Disney, 'nough said!
- WTF: Vivid offer to Octomom: $500,000 for one hour, one scene. Not quite the 1 million dollar offer last year, but then again she is so last year!